Sonntag, 3. März 2013

Random Post ♥

Hey everyone ♥ I am in such a posting mood at the moment. Hopefully I am not annyoing anyone.
Anyway, this will be a quick one.

Here is my YOLO food
(you only live once, I learned that meaning recently.)
They called this baby "French Apricot Pastry" at M&S and I think this name is not appropriate.
I call it: Grand Four
Just like the 'petit four' only that it is...y'know...big. blablabla whatever. Sorry.

 photo C360_2013-03-03-17-27-47_zps584b1621.jpg

Macarons ♪
Feeling very French.
It's the first time I saw them in a supermarket for a very good price so I was like ajfgfjf need to get them.
I wasn't a fan of the chocolate ones though.

 photo C360_2013-03-02-17-44-44_zpsa37eb12c.jpg

Healthy time ♪
Wholegrain Cereal, natural yoghurt, banana, almonds, some honey ♥ And if you wonder what this thing on the right is-yep it's my duvet. Had breakfast in bed on Saturday.♥

 photo C360_2013-03-01-08-01-48_zps7ba7d29b.jpg

I would like to show you some outfits too hehe~

 photo C360_2013-02-28-08-19-37_zps8e670087.jpg

I am wearing just comfortable stuff at the moment. Evene though the sun is shining, it's still cold.
Hopefully that will change soon♪

There's still my little beany (no clue how to spell this, I mean the hat) ♥
Actually I got quite few comments//compliments for this coat. Sorry that you can't see it so well on these pictures but actually I wore it all the time in London so if you look at these posts again you will recognize it. My dad saw it here in Aberdeen and he bought it although it was pricey. He insisted XD


 photo C360_2013-02-27-16-12-12_zps8be3e8a6.jpg
My boyfriend says that my hand is doing something between "hardrock haleluja" and "peace! :D Ignore this.
Summer Outfit yay! In...the changing room. Would you believe that this shirt was only 2,50 pound? H&M children section haha ~
Looks totally Jack Wills in my opinion.

Here is the F21 bow from London ♥
Btw my latest issue with my hair is that, well yes I am legally blonde but the hair in the lenghth is way lighter than the hair near the head :/ as you can see, I become brown-haired. For my family, that's pretty normal because all of them used to be blonde when they were children and then they got brown hair. Looks as if I had died my hair but I swear I didn't :'(
Emilia already suggested adding highlights at the top but hm...not sure.

 photo C360_2013-03-03-09-19-34_zpsa09e1794.jpg

Today ♪ I went to Culter (outside Aberdeen) with friends again.
The shirt is from Primark ♥ They have really nice spring items.
The trousers are not new but if anyone is interested: They're from Cubus which is such a nice store to buy trousers in Hannover ♥

 photo C360_2013-03-03-09-19-49_zpsdee46981.jpg

Here is the MyMelody Shirt mentioned in the London Haul ♪

 photo C360_2013-02-27-07-56-54_zps09a969b4.jpg

Here is my favourite! The shirt from Pull&Bear. I believe their label headquarters are based in Barcelona? I discovered it last summer and I was super. happy to discover this store in London.~
the prices are H&M-ish ♪ But the style in general is more like Zara I'd say.

 photo C360_2013-02-27-14-33-47_zps5197d958.jpg

Happy Pose :)
I'm in love with Japanese and Korean Drama and maybe this is something the girls would wear~
Oh and the Neverfull seems to go with everything. I have it for a week now and I love it more every day.

 photo C360_2013-02-27-14-35-54_zpsa32db9da.jpg

And to end this;
recently bought cheap pearls and so on to decorate my phone case ♥
It's almost done so I will reveal it to you soon :)
 photo C360_2013-02-27-18-42-04_zps37bf9d73.jpg


Random question for a random post.
What was your favourite meal when you were a kid? :D
I thought about it today and yeah, it was plain pasta with butter.
The reason why "mantequilla" was my first Spanish word-> we travelled a lot to Spain when I was 6-10 and I guess I knew 'Hola' but that was about it. I would refurse to eat anything with a sauce so I had to learn the word 'butter' to order at restaurants :D call me crazy...

Today I wanted to see if it still tastes as good as it used to. And I must say: YES INDEED.
This plain-butter-pasta was so tasty ^-^

 photo C360_2013-03-03-16-37-43_zps7cfcdfbf.jpg

Hopefully I did not steal too much of your time. But it's a Sunday, right?~

xoxo Keki


9 Kommentare:

  1. Outfit posts! Das letzte gefällt mir sehr gut :D
    Mhhh, Pasta. In Wellenform - cool!

    Danke übrigens fürs followen. Da muss ich zurückgeben - toller Blog, denn man gerne weiterverfolgt ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Mmm, ich liebe Macarons, auch wenn sie einfach unverschämt teuer sind :) <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Du bloggst wie eine Wilde :D Also nicht, dass ich was dagegen hätte, es fiel mir nur grad auf weil ich eine Weile nicht gebloggt hab und du in der Zeit bestimmt 5 ellenlange Einträge geschrieben hast, haha.

    Zu den Haaren: ich färbe meine Haare nicht komplett, sondern lasse viele, ganz feine Strähnchen machen (also wenn ich es mal zum Friseur schaffe xD), das hat den Vorteil, dass es natürlich aussieht und auch wenn es ein bisschen rausgewachsen ist, sieht man nicht gleich aus wie aus dem RTL Nachmittagsfernsehen :) Und natürlich werden die Haare nicht so geschädigt wie wenn man sie komplett färbt, ich weiß nicht wie empfindlich deine Haare da sind. Meine fallen gerne mal aus XD

    Zum Essen: Ich hab letztens versucht, halbwegs 'gesunde' Cookies zu backen, also kein Zucker, volles Mehl etc. und muss sagen, ich bin kläglich gescheitert (v_v) War für mich ein wenig schwer, weil ich ja Veganerin bin und dann keine Eier benutze - mit Eiern kenne ich ein paar Rezepte. Aber ich hab mich geärgert ^^" Gar nicht so leicht das alles.

    Diese Dramaphase hatte ich Anfang der Semesterferien auch. Was schaust du denn so? :)

    Mein Lieblingsessen als Kind war Spiegelei mit Spinat. Nicht weiter komisch oder? :D Bei einer Freundin gab's immer Nudeln mit gemahlenen Haselnüssen, das find ich nach wie vor komisch xDD

    Liebe Grüße <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. das mit dem blonden highlights setzen funktioniert aber richtig gut :)
    viele meiner freunde wurden irgendwie straßenköterblond (haha) als sie älter wurden. also im vergleich zu ein paar jahren zuvor. die haben dass dann einfach durchsträhnen lassen und alles gut :))!

    ich weiß gar nicht..ich glaub als kind hab ich mcdonalds geliebt haha :'D (sicherlich mehr wegen dem spielzeug im happy meal XD)
    mag ich jetzt nicht mehr so XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. naja aber für 1€ bombenfester Halt is doch mal was :P
    ich würd wahrsch. dann einfach drüber lackieren :D
    oder diesen unterlack drauf tun (peel-off heißt der glaub ich :D)

    woaaaa wie ich dich um deine haare beneide :'(

    LG Mona :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hiya,
    Looks like you've had some yummy food lately :)
    Great outfits too!
    I especially like the bow in your hair!
    When i was little my favourite food was pancakes or bubble and squeak lol, or anything my nan made she was a brilliant cook!
    Vanessa
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hallo :) qlso unser supermarkt hatte auch kein creme double, total blöd, deswegen habe ich normale schlagsahne genommen, hat auch super geschmeckt ;)
    Ich hab als kind auch sooooo gerne nudeln mit butter gegessen :D und noch maggi dazu hihi
    Liebste grüße ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Ich werde mir meinen nächsten wahrscheinlich auch schenken lassen haha. :D Muss aber erstmal schauen, ob ich die noch irgendwo im Laden bekomme.. Douglas hat sie ja für butter London aus dem Sortiment genommen aber butter fliegt ja jetzt auch schon wieder raus..

    Süße Outfits! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow~ I love your blog! You are so beautiful and I LOVE your hair! I wish mine was that long ^-^! I really like your My Melody sweater! Where did you get it?

    AntwortenLöschen