Dienstag, 9. April 2013

Update/Daily ♥

Hello ~
As I told you in my last post, there is so much to do when you move from one country to another XD
And many things are...just organizational stuff which is pretty boring and tiring.
I'm trying to do so many things at the same time these days. When I watch TV, I watch the News in every language there is because the situation in Korea is about to get pretty tense.
~
Here is a picture of the 'Lichthof' which is in the centre of Hannover's (main) university building.
Oh, and the photo was taken by me, it's not from a webside. The 'Lichthof' truly looks this pretty.

 photo C360_2013-04-04-07-30-42_zps007bab10.jpg

I'm currently just visiting university (we call it something like 'studying for guests') and not taking exams, but I plan to do so in some courses. This is really complicated as I have to ask each lecturer for permission to do so.

Clearly not in Maths though. Since I kind of skipped the first term when I was abroad, it is very difficult for me to even keep up with the lectures. The course I am taking is Analysis II, but of course Analysis I was done in the first term at German uni :'D
In English it was quite easy and when I checked out Politics (EU politics as that interests me the most) I noticed that they are doing what I did in Scotland!
Walking around in uni is such a pain so. It seems to be so much bigger than Aberdeen ahh!

And as always, everybody claims not to know anything. Ugh. Or they tell you to simply go on the webside which of course I did before ~
However some of the staff I spoke to was really helpful. It took a while to get their numbers but oh well
Sometimes you just gotta try a little harder and be persistent. Also it turns out that many of my courses from Scotland can be equivaleted and I don't even have to go abroad (unless I wish to do so) because I've already been in the UK for such a long time. Yay ♪


OK let's change topics ;D
Also since I use this blog for relaxing a lot...girly stuff will follow ♪

I finally got a full lenght mirror :'D gosh I wanted one so badly. Not only for outfits but also because it makes my room appear bigger and it goes so well with my furniture.
Getting it cause so much trouble. I've had my eye on a similar one at Porta (a furniture store) since Christmas and since it was on display, I thought I could just stop by and get it. Well that turned out to be such a fail! They had it on display, but they said they were out of mirrors and that I'd have to order it but also that they were not so sure when to get it. Probably in summer or something. I was slightly annoyed because...why would you display something if you're not sure whether the customer will be able to get it?
Ugh long complaint was long XD
Anyway, I found a much nicer and cheaper one after looking at literally all stores in Hannover.
And to reward myself, I bough a new shirt ;D ( that's so me, what did I reward myself for? XD)

 photo C360_2013-04-08-09-11-47_zpsf066c6f7.jpg

On the one and only warm day [so far, sun please come out] I wore this here:

 photo C360_2013-04-07-13-56-23_zps42a64208.jpg

And yupp~ if you noticed my nails, here they are in a close-up. I wish I had done better, you can't even tell that they are supposed to be strawberrys, can you?
Oh and they are super short because they died in my skiing gloves I guess.

 photo C360_2013-04-06-16-42-14_zps00695d2f.jpg

I managed to tidy up a little. Whilst doing that, I noticed that I have shitloads (hello, carmen ;D) of nailpolish. But I still want more. Help anyone?
In 'Nanu Nana' [ the store I bought my mirror at ] I got the little jewelery-holder you can see in the middle of the picture.

Here is a random thought:
I once heard somebody say 'I love tidiness but I am not a tidy person'.
After I tidied up, everything usually looks super super tidy--> here on the picture you can see that I even placed my make-up on the table in the order I use it in! Call me a freak please ;D
However, after a couple of days it gets messy :(

 photo C360_2013-04-04-21-05-14_zps2af6b28d.jpg

Speaking of make-up. My boyfriend's dad has an apartment where usually people working for his company live in. They arrive mainly from Asia, so each time they come, they leave all their drugstore products here. Not sure why, maybe they forget them or they fill up their suitcase with gifts for their friends back home?^^"
This year, due to our economy crisis and more exhibition grounds closing down/getting smaller, my boyfriend's father closed this apartment and they had to take all the stuff out. This is really sad, but since they did not want to throw everything away, they kindly gave a lot to me :')
These are the products I tried so far.

 photo C360_2013-04-08-07-17-59_zps6baf06b6.jpg
 photo C360_2013-04-07-19-40-16_zps349f746f.jpg

























Do you see the pink shiseido wash? I'm telling you, this stuff is amazing. My skin feels really clean after washing it with this. The heat protection next to it (by mod's hair) is great, too.

To say thanks and because I love Pizza, I invited David to Joeys. We even had vouchers :3


 photo C360_2013-03-25-20-40-21_zps461078ae.jpg


Make-up Haul. I had to stock up a little because...well okay, I just wanted to buy stuff XD The powder was the only thing I actually needed. It is a perfect dupe for my Mac powder and costs 1/6 of its price. 3rd Box already ♪
Essence Eyebrow-Duo//Manhattan Powder//Catrice Eyeliner/Balea cleansing wipes//Catrice eyeliner white

Question: Can anyone recommend me a really good lipbalm against broken lips, preferably German or UK drugstore label? Here you can see how chapped my lips are D:
Carmex and Blistex to nothing for me and that cacoabutter thing from Palmer's I tried...:/hm not good either.
When I apply lipstick, it doesn't even cover my whole lip because it gets stuck in the dead skin eeew D:

 photo C360_2013-04-07-13-56-55_zpsd6d9a826.jpg



Have a nice week, thanks for reading and I will try to catch up with everyone ♪
xoxo Keki




4 Kommentare:

  1. omg. ich glaub du hast den spiegel, den ich auch habe ♥ und wir benutzen dasselbe make-up hihii <:
    ♥♥♥ freu mich auf mai ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Strawberry nails are soooo cute *_*

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow really pretty uni ! amazing !! hmm I can recommend Tander Care by Orfilame I dont know you can order it somehow but try.. :) It's really good and working !

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ♥ hach du hübsche ;_;♥♥ und ich muss mir auch mal das Augenbrauen Zeug holen! Unbedingt♥♥ sieht richtig gut aus. Hab bis jetzt nur so einen Stift. Und du und dein Freund seid süß, hihi♥

    AntwortenLöschen